For the Bride looking a pant option, you can't go past our Maeve Pants. Comfortable, elegant, and easy to wear, the Maeve Pant features a slight wide leg with front pleat detail. Created from mid weight crepe de chine with a matte finish, the Maeve pants are fully lined with side cutaway pockets and side zip opening. The Maeve Pants pair beautifully with a range of collcetion options.
Styled with the Meave Top, Harper Cami, Belle Crop, Ophelia Overskirt, and Heavely Veil .
- Designed and hand made in Melbourne, Australia.
- Made to order in sizes 6-22.
- Hand made using beautiful mid weight crepe de chine.
- Featuring a fitted waitband with back elastic for comfort.
- Side zip opening , with hook and eye fastening.
- The Maeve pants are lined with a soft lightweight stretch satin.
It will take 6 weeks to hand cut and create your Maeve Pants. If you require your pants before the 6 weeks please contact us here to discuss a rush order.
We suggest ordering your Maeve Pants 10-12 weeks out from your wedding date to ensure you have time for any alterations with your tailor to be performed.
These pants may requrire alteration to ensure a perfect fit.
Outer: 100% Polyester
Lining: 94% Polyester 6% Spandex
Dry Clean Only